Skip to main content

New Month, New Me!

I'm 7 days into my "no junk food diet" and the first couple of days went great! However, the last couple of days have been a little hard. I've been wanting to emotional eat and my cravings are constant. I have been exercising more though, which is great! But I have to get completely back on track if I want to lose some weight by June 1st! So, as you can tell, this is only the beginning of my weight loss journey. I'm hoping to come back with some great updates and share my story to inspire others! Wish me luck! :)


To Be Continued...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!