Skip to main content

Vaction Destination: Florida Part 1!

I have to say I am so glad that I did not let my anxiety control me and I was able to make it out the door yesterday morning without having a panic attack! I am having a great time so far
 and we are only on day 2! I have my own room and bathroom.(Well, I have my own room at home but I do not have my own bathroom.) The balcony is great because we can see the ocean from it and its absolutely beautiful! I mean, just look at this scenery.     

Beautiful, isn't it? :)

My posts will, unfortunately, be shorter because I am posting from my tablet and it is extremely difficult to do! So, I will have to end it here. :( Don't worry though because once I get home and back to my computer, I will post more pics and give more details! Thanks for being patient! 

Lots of Love,
Meagan :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!