Skip to main content

Life!

I haven't posted in a while because, you know, life lol. It's been a hectic couple of weeks. My anxiety has been somewhat under control while my depression has been really difficult to deal with lately. It's weird because usually it's the other way around. However, today has been the best day so far. Maybe I just needed to get some rest? I guess it doesn't at matter as long as I'm able to function throughout the day! 


So, I've been doing things that I never thought I would be doing. First of all, I've been tweeting like crazy! I've tweeted to all of my favorite celebrities without going into a complete panic attack! I always told myself that I would never use Twitter because of my anxiety so I was going to delete it, but now I am so glad that I didn't. It's definitely helped me conquer my fear! Not only that, but I also went to a pool party with the church youth on Wednesday night and I had a ton of fun. Well, I never got in the pool mostly because I was still sunburned from FL. However, I did sit by the pool and put my feet in the water (which I actually liked a lot better!). I met some nice people and ate cookies and ice cream which was delicious lol! If everything goes as planned, I will be attending tomorrow night as well. :) 


Oh! I, also, start school next Monday which means that I will officially be a senior! I can't explain to you how happy that makes me feel! I think I know what I'll be doing as a career too. I don't want to say what it is because I might change my mind, but the more research I do on it, the more I want to do it. I hoping I've finally found my dream job! 

Lots of Love,
Meagan :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!