Skip to main content

Preparing for the future!

School has started back and so far I've got nothing but A's and B's! I, also, have very strong feeling that I've found what I want to do as a career. My plan is to attend college and get a degree in business administration. I'm hoping from there that I can start my own business of some kind...maybe a bakery or something like that. This is the one idea that I've been the most comfortable with! So, please, wish me luck as I continue on my journey with school and life! I hate to end this post so early, but unfortunately I'm not feeling too well today. :(
However, I'm really hoping that I can start posting more often and for you guys to get to know me better! So, if you have any appropriate questions for me like what my favorite color or food is, just comment your question and I will be happy to answer them!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!