Skip to main content

Halloween 2016!

For those of you who know me personally, already know that Halloween is my favorite holiday! So, you can probably guess that I'm extremely excited about today! Anyway, I hope you all have a great one and please stay safe out there! I'll post pics of our Halloween party either later tonight or tomorrow so stay tuned for that! :)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!