Skip to main content

Life's Difficult,but Beautiful.


Life is hard for everyone, but it has such beauty. Lately, I've been making a lot of mistakes like shattering a glass plate all over the kitchen floor and killing my mom's car battery while waiting in the parking lot.

Sorry mom!

Even when life's at it's ugliest, it's still beautiful. I know. It's hard to think like that. People are homeless. People are starving. People are being murdered. People are dying from cancer. It's horrible and sad, but life will always be beautiful. Your life. Her life. His life. All beautiful. I'm telling you this because I want you to realize it before it's too late. I don't want you to realize it when your family member is on their deathbed or someone you know goes missing. Enjoy every single moment with
your friends and family. For every beautiful life cut short, live for them. For every beautiful life starving, feed them. For every beautiful life homeless, shelter them. For every beautiful life going through a hard time, love them.                                                                                                                                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!