Skip to main content

Get to know me!

Hi, everyone! Since this my very first blog post, I will put down a few facts about me so y'all can get to know me a little better.


1. My name is Meagan (pronounced May-gan)

2. I live in Georgia, but I am originally from Mississippi.

3. I am a horror movie fanatic.

4. I love to watch football and my favorite team is the Mississippi State Bulldogs. (Hail State!)

5. I suffer from social anxiety, depression, and emetophobia. (More info on these later.)


I created this blog for three main reasons:

I love to write and I figured a blog would be the perfect opportunity to do so.

I want to keep track of EVERYTHING that goes on in my life (engagement, marriage, pregnancy, birth, so on and so forth.)

I love reading other blogs and they inspired me to create my own.


I know this first post is a little boring, so I will put a funny picture down below. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!