Skip to main content

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for the very long hiatus! I have a great reason for it though. I got a job! I started working back in June and so far...it's been quite the experience. There are some days I wish I could quit and then other days, I'm happy to be working. I guess that's just the whole first job experience.


Oh. and even more great news:

       
The email I got from my teacher! 

My Diploma! 😍

Yep! I graduated! So, as you can tell a lot has happened over the past few months. 
I really feel like an adult now! 😂 
I'm still really sorry for the long pause from posting, but work really has been taking up most of my time...But I promise I will do better! 

Anyway, thanks so much for sticking around even when I wasn't writing as much. I really appreciate it! You guys are awesome! ❤


Lots of Love,
Meagan :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!