Skip to main content

God is AMAZING!!!!!

I've been going to church more often and I feel like I've a dramatic change in my life. My attitude is better and my anxiety and depression seem to have gotten a lot better also! I've been praying more and I've had a more positive outlook on life lately.

I should, also, point out that I went to church completely by myself this past Wednesday! My cousins usually come with me, but they couldn't make it unfortunately. Of course, I could have changed my mind, but I was determined to show my anxiety who's boss! I'll admit that I was terrified at first, but then class started and I felt like a part of the group! :) Oh, and I would also like to mention that I ate! You see, having both anxiety and emetophobia is a really horrible combination because when I get nervous, I start to feel sick. Plus, I don't like eating in front of other people...It just makes me uncomfortable. So, you have no idea how awesome I felt afterwards. I knew if I could do it one time on my own then I can do it a million times on my own!

So, yes, I do feel like a big ball of awesomeness after all that! :)

                                 




                                               
                                                                 Lots of Love, Meagan :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!