Skip to main content

Happy Saturday!

 I finally have my sleeping schedule back on track so I feel fantastic! The past two weeks I've been  going to bed at about 1 in the morning and sometimes even later than that so, of course, I would be tired and agitated the next day. However the past two nights, I have gone to bed at 11 and I wake up around 7 or 8 in the morning which I perfect! Personally, I am a morning person so I always feel so much better when I wake up early rather than sleeping in late. I've had my morning coffee and breakfast so now I am officially ready to start my day! :)






Plus, I got my new glasses yesterday and I love the way they look on me! Here is a pic...


Lots of Love,
Meagan :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!