Skip to main content

Summer School Blues

Yes, I have been absent lately and you probably know why just by reading the title. Yes, I am having to do Summer School. I failed the first semester of algebra so I am having to retake it which isn't that bad. All I have to do is attend all of the online classes and do the work. The only problem is...MATH! Math is my worst and least favorite subject (which explains why I failed it!) but the only choice I have is to suffer through it and pass it this time. I only have two more weeks left of it so I guess it could be worse, right? Anyway, I can't make this post any longer because my class starts at 9:00. On the bright side, there is a Friday the 13th marathon on Syfy right now! Of course, I will have to wait until my class is over and my work is done before I can actually enjoy it. ;)



Lots of Love,
Meagan :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!