Skip to main content

Thinking about the future...

 Since I am now officially a senior in high school, I have been thinking about what I should do with my life. I have a lot of ideas of what I could do, but none have screamed at me and said "Yes, this is what you should be doing with your life!"

 So, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

As I've said before, I love to write so it would be amazing if I could make a career out of that. However, I know it would be difficult to make a living out of that. Lately, I've also been into video games. Not only do I love playing them, but I also love to see how they're made and I absolutely love when the graphics are so well done that they look real. So, maybe, I could be a video game writer. (Yes, that occupation does exist. lol) Maybe, I could even try to become a video game voice actress...I know that's way out there, but it's always a possibility. I figured I can go to college and get a Bachelor's of Fine Arts degree in creative writing, or, dare I say it, acting. I don't know...I just hope that I make up my mind before I graduate so I can go ahead and pick out a college and a major.





                As we all know life is crazy, so anything could happen!





Lots of Love,
Meagan :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!