Skip to main content

Sometimes you just need a little cry...

 I've, unfortunately, been on edge the last few days. It seems like nothing is going right and life is getting more and more frustrating everyday. I know it's not going to get any easier, but I have to keep it together for my family, my friends, and, most importantantly, me. I have to remind myself that mistakes are going to happen in life. Ginormous mistakes and teeny tiny mistakes. They are going to happen. I just have to learn how to react to them in a decent way.


 I made a teeny tiny mistake earlier toady and I reacted in a way I shouldn't have. It wasn't extremely bad, but I'm still not proud of it. I yelled at my family even though I knew it was completely my fault. After the mess was all cleaned up, I cried my eyes out. I have to admit that after I had myself a good cry, I felt a lot better.

Even though this day didn't go as planned, I'm still appreciative that I had this experience so I could learn from it.

Mistakes are going to happen. Life is going to happen.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!