Skip to main content

MORE LOVE, less hate!

 As you may know, 50 people lost their lives last night and 50 others are in the hospital fighting for their lives. I wanted to make this entire post about them because that is the least I can do for all of the victims and their family. I am so sorry that they are going through this and I will be praying for every single one of them! They all deserve a moment of silence.


Pray for Orlando.
Pray for this country.
Pray for the World.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!