Okay...I'm just going to go ahead and warn you that this is going to be a very emotional post so beware! I'm posting this in honor of Suicide Prevention Week and I'm hoping to spread awareness on this issue. I have a feeling that people might not look at me the same after they read all of this, but this is a part of my life story and I want to give others hope. I saw something on Facebook and I decided to share it then suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks. I remembered all of those times I thought about or even attempted suicide and I started to think about all of the reasons why I wanted to keep living. The number 1 reason why I kept living was just thinking about the aftermath. I didn't want my mom or older sister to come into my room and find my lifeless body. I didn't want my little sister or nephew to ask where their "May-May" was. I didn't want my friends and family to wonder what else they could have possibly done to prevent this from hap...
Comments
Post a Comment