Skip to main content

It's a...

The moment of truth is finally here!

Boy or Girl?


First, let me post a pic of the beautiful cake that our sweet neighbor made. (Thanks Norma, It looked and tasted amazing!)

                                  Isn't it just gorgeous?




I, of course, did some teasing before I actually announced it on Facebook and Instagram. I mean, what kind of surprise doesn't have some good ole teasing? ;)


                                          
                     BOY OR GIRL?
  PINK OR BLUE?



Okay, by now you are probably pulling your hair out and about to throw whatever device you are reading this on...so I guess I should tell you...

Are you sure you want to know? 


Okay, then here it is...




It's 


A...












                      BOY!!!!!!

Yes, I am going to have another nephew!
We are all so excited and ready for October to come around so we can meet him!
Congrats Kk and Jon, I am so happy for y'all! :)


                          






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Married!

 Yes, you read that right! I got married this past weekend on June 2nd. It was perfect. Everything went as planned. I even got all the words right! (My only mistake was almost putting the ring on the wrong hand, but I don't care about that...Just as long as I got all the words right!)  It was truly a magical day. Now, let me bring on the pictures!                                                                                   After the wedding I have to say, I love being married. I've always dreamed of being a wife and living the married life...Now, I finally am! I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my husband!